Canaccord Genuity Great Camp Adventure
WHAT this event is:
- The Canaccord Genuity Great Camp Adventure benefiting SickKids is a one-day adventure walk through the streets and parks of downtown Toronto
- This adventure walk is a unique fundraising event. You walk at your own pace with friends and family, up to 20 km, or whatever your limit. It’s not a race. Along the way, you’ll get to participate in activities at seven campsites, each with different mini games and races, sing-alongs, arts and crafts created especially for kids and kids at heart.
- Family-friendly breakfast, lunch and dinner, and snacks along the route, are all included.
WHO is the event for:
- The Great Camp Adventure is designed as a day of fun for ages 0-99: babies in strollers, toddlers and tots, teenagers, moms, dads, grandparents and any other family and friends
WHEN AND WHERE it is:
- September 28th, 2013, beginning with breakfast
- Fort York is the start and end. The adventure walk route runs along downtown Toronto sidewalks and some of its most beautiful parks.
WHY is this event important:
- Raises money for the most urgent needs at SickKids
- Our goal is to change kids’ health for keeps! Your participation and fundraising will help SickKids realize our vision of: Healthier Children. A Better World.
How can I get involved?
Want to know more? We'd love to connect with you.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter