Madi's Crew Local 46
On September 29, 2018, our team is joining an army: 3000+ SickKids supporters rallying together at a new fundraising event for SickKids, GetLoud. $2.5 million is our collective fundraising goal. We’re building a new SickKids, and it’s going to take all of us.
SickKids has always been on the front lines in the fight for children’s health. But the clinical facilities at SickKids are close to 70 years old. Today, one of the biggest battles at SickKids is against the limits of an old building.
Help us unleash the full potential of SickKids by donating online – it’s safe, secure and easy. Any amount you give today will help us reach our fundraising goal.
TO CELEBRATE YOUR FUNDRAISING EFFORTS, HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON SEPTEMBER 29th:
MARCH + FESTIVAL
- Participant Check-in to open 9:30 AM
- 5KM march to begin at 11:00 AM with exciting surprises along the route
- Festival opens at 12:00 PM
- BBQ style lunch to be served to participants
- See The Barenaked Ladies, MAGIC!, Said the Whale and the Mini Pop Kids perform onstage
- Activities fit for all ages such as a rock climbing wall, crafts, games and more!
- Toronto’s best food trucks and a beer garden
FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES (Based on team’s fundraising average per adult)
- $300: Festival Access
- $600: A customized SickKids VS Flag
- $1200: SickKids Hoodie for all team members
- $1500: Access to the Max Volume Lounge for all team members
Let’s rally, march, and celebrate. When we unite in the fight against limits at SickKids, we’re unstoppable.